This is an original photo print of a red bicycle parked on a cobblestone street in Cortona, a beautiful medieval town in the Tuscany region of Italy. The character and charm of the different villages in Tuscany are some of my favorite things about Italy, and when I came across this street in Cortona I thought this is what Europe is all about! Original travel photography and wall art from Tammy Riegel.
- Italy Photography Print
- Orientation: Landscape
- All photographs are sold as prints only. Frames and matting are not included.
- All photo prints are printed on Kodak Professional Endura Premier Lustre paper (matte finish with a slight sheen).
- All canvas prints are printed on 1.5 depth museum grade cotton canvas, gallery wrapped, ready to hang.
- Please note that canvas art prints are considered custom orders and therefore not eligible for return.
- Note that there are cropping variations based on image size. Please see the drop down box above for available sizes and pricing. If you are looking for a size that isn't listed, please contact me directly as I may be able to accommodate.
Red Bicycle in Tuscany
I will need 3-5 business days to process all photography prints before they ship. If the print does not ship by the fifth business day for any reason, I will contact you with an update.
Please allow approx. 7-10 days to receive your order after processing begins. I will contact you if this will be delayed for any reason.