This photo is an aerial view of Wrigley Field taken in 2009, making it a bit of a nostalgic and vintage print at this point in time. So many changes have occurred around the stadium over the past few years, and the surrounding landscape looks much different now with newer, larger buildings that have been constructed at the intersection of Clark and Addison. This photo was taken as we were flying south toward downtown, which gave us a great view of the field and the famous Chicago Cubs sign on the back of its historic scoreboard. Original travel photography and wall art by Tammy Riegel.
- Chicago Photography Print
- Orientation: Landscape
- All photographs are sold as prints only. Frames and matting are not included.
- All photo prints are printed on Kodak Professional Endura Premier Lustre paper (matte finish with a slight sheen).
- All canvas prints are printed on 1.5 depth museum grade cotton canvas, gallery wrapped, ready to hang.
- Please note that canvas art prints are considered custom orders and therefore not eligible for return.
- Note that there are cropping variations based on image size. Please see the drop down box above for available sizes and pricing. If you are looking for a size that isn't listed, please contact me directly as I may be able to accommodate.
I will need 3-5 business days to process all photography prints before they ship. If the print does not ship by the fifth business day for any reason, I will contact you with an update.
Please allow approx. 7-10 days to receive your order after processing begins. I will contact you if this will be delayed for any reason.