This is a photo print of rainy day statues in Chicago. Chicago is definitely a cultural city, and randomly walking around will lead to all types of interesting sculptures and architecture. These minimalist statues are found along the Chicago River and depict a group of gentlemen walking through the city on a rainy day. Original travel photography and wall art by Tammy Riegel.
- Chicago Photography Print
- Orientation: Landscape
- All photographs are sold as prints only. Frames and matting are not included.
- All photo prints are printed on Kodak Professional Endura Premier Lustre paper (matte finish with a slight sheen).
- All canvas prints are printed on 1.5 depth museum grade cotton canvas, gallery wrapped, ready to hang.
- Please note that canvas art prints are considered custom orders and therefore not eligible for return.
- Note that there are cropping variations based on image size. Please see the drop down box above for available sizes and pricing. If you are looking for a size that isn't listed, please contact me directly as I may be able to accommodate.
Rainy in the City
I will need 3-5 business days to process all photography prints before they ship. If the print does not ship by the fifth business day for any reason, I will contact you with an update.
Please allow approx. 7-10 days to receive your order after processing begins. I will contact you if this will be delayed for any reason.